I eat this amazing breakfast sandwich at least 5 days a week. It’s unbelievably satisfying for a open faced sammy! Once you get the hang of making it, you’ll be able to enjoy it with only 5 minutes of prep time.
2-3 egg whites (or 1/4-1/3 cup liquid egg whites)
2 oz (1 slice) deli turkey
1 slice pepper jack cheese
1 slice whole wheat bread
1. Start by placing bread in a toaster oven and heating a nonstick frying pan over medium high heat with a light mist of cooking spray.
2. As the pan gets hot, add the egg whites to it.
3. Immediately place a slice of cheese on the bread in the toaster oven.
4. Fold the egg whites into an omelet shape using a spatula and add turkey to the pan.
5. Flip the eggs and turn off the heat. Cut the egg omelet in half with the spatula to fit it on your sandwich. Remove bread and cheese from the toaster oven.
6. Layer Sriracha, eggs, and turkey on your sandwich and enjoy with a side of fresh fruit!
This sandwich is perfectly spicy, melty, eggy, cheesy, and toasty. I’d eat it breakfast, lunch, and dinner if I could!
I am lusting right now lol :)